Sunday 31 March 2013

Playing with nails!

 These to lovelies are my friends Amy and Laurens nails! They wanted something done so I got my Wahh nail’s book out and did these!! The top is candy stripes (Amy) and the bottom is tartan (loz).
Now these!! I went to Superdrug, Always a fail as I just can’t help myself!!  So I bought 3 Rimmel colours and two Mua fur-effects! Below I tried the purple colour which is lush and the fur! I wasn’t the biggest fan of the fur but I will try again. One thing I do say with the fur is that it’s not long lasting so wear it for special occasions and try not to wash your hands too much! Horrid I know!



  But I had a thought about the red Rimmel colour! Red Dorothy glitter nails with bows! Ohhhhh yes please!! But who to try them on?? Amy! An always willing guinea pig!! I was disappointed with the photo of them as the lighting was bad and I didn’t have my good camera with me! But in the flesh I LOVED them and will be putting them on me some time soon!



2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Definitely must try them out. x

    http://caribbeanflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete