Monday 14 April 2014

Beauty box Suzi style!

hello again! I have decided to get busy and get blogging! I have never been very good with words but when you find things you love i feel you have to tell people about them! just so happens i frigging love makeup! so here i go again, bare with me i promise its worth it!


So on other people's blogs and intagram i have been seeing beauty boxes. 5 or so products for little over a tenner! I LOVED the idea of this! so i started looking at my options! which box to choose?! some were more beauty, some more skincare. 
But the more i looked the more unsure i was. The idea is to test these products, which unfortunately means you get tester sizes most of the time! Also another down side for me was the skin care side! 
Don't get me wrong i love my skin, i just havnt the patence, time or large stash of cash to spend on face creams. 

And then it hit me, my best friend has just gone to uni at Newcastle and is now queen of bargain beauty! so after a chat and some eye lash fluttering on my part i persuaded her to do me my own bespoke beauty box! I mean who els could pick what i would like better! and so it began! 


Contents of my beauty box!
The top picture shows Rimmel lasting finish by Kate lipstick, number 20. I cant find a name for this shade which is always a shame, i do love a good name! My description of this colour? Bright barbie pink! Its a lovely fun colour!!  
Also in the top pictue is Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts, number 007 lollipops & roses. And i have to say this eye shadow is totally amazing!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed Nicola decides to make more! The pigment is amazing!! The colours are bold and perfect for my pale and pasty skin! I really cant praise this eyeshade enough! AMAZING!!!!! 

The secoond photo shows the selection of mini ciate nail varnishes! left to right, knickerbockerglory, boudoir, main stage and sugar plum! All these colours are up to the usual ciate high standard!



 So last but defiantly not least in photo 3 is the saffron nail polish N.05, i havnt tryed this polish yet but the glitter looks good! Also i this photo is revlon baby stick for lips and cheeks. not sure what the colour is? But with the waxy smell and oily texture id say its not worth finding out to tell you! maby its gone off but i dont think ill be buying another to find out! 

Was this the best beauty box ever? Well at 10pound for 8 items i certanly think so! 
So grab a friend! flutter your eyes and see what they can come up with! 

bye for now! sue x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment