Friday 20 June 2014

Beauty haul june 2014!


Hello! thought i would share with you my beauty haul! I have had a wee bit of a fall out with my nails the past few weeks and it resulted in this! Ha ha. 
so here i go!


First thing to mention is the Elegant Touch Little mix Perrie nails! These are the press on nails but as you can see i bought nail glue to fix them on with. I have herd really good things about these from other bloggers so expect good things! 
I bought the nails from Savers for £3.99 (you can get them from Bodycare for the same price!)
the glue is from Superdrug and was £2.99.


I also have just ran out of this AMAZING volume dry shampoo! So managed to catch it in Boots on offer for £2.65 down from £3.99. It really is good. I have super fine hair which it manages to  double in size!!
The nail wraps are from Superdrug and cost 60p. Bargain!!


Last but not least going from left to right is the nail art pen froom Superdrug for 50p!
The Carmex hand gel (to protect my nephew from my nasty hand germs) from Superdrug for £1.00.
And the Rimmel scandel eyes eye shadow stick in paranoid purple! I bought this from asda for £1.65! Asda is so good for prices!!

hope you enjoyed my haul as much as i did buying it!! 
Lots of love sue xx

p.s. here's a close up of the nails design! eeeep!!





No comments:

Post a Comment